Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wall Climbing

Wall climbing has been so fun!!! I am getting so good at it! I've also have gone upside down(on porpose; to get to the top)! I work so hard to be able to climb(first come first serve). It is so exciting!!! I wish , I could do it every day!!! Even it on the weekends!! That's all I would DO!!! I want to go to some real cliffs! The one person I would take is daddy!! So he can help me!

1 comment:

Ames said...

You probably have a rock gym there in KY, but if you are ever out here in Utah we'll try to get you to one of the local joints--way fun. I took a whole rock climbing class in college and loved it too. Maybe we'll even try some real outdoor rock climbing--you just come visit the great state of Utah okay?!?!