I was slowly strolling through aisles of endless books trying to find a book in Barnes and Nobles. When a young boy came over to pick up a book and left. A few min. later he walked back to put the book back and whispered "Read this book, it's good." Then left. I look,and picked up the book he recommended, it was the "The Lightning Thief". I read the back and first page and fell in love. I immediately stopped my search for a book.
We arrived home 10 min. later, and started to read the book. A couple days later I beg my dad to drive me to the library to get the next 2 books, "The Sea of Monsters" and "The Titan's Curse". A week later we headed toward Barnes and Nobles. We bought the 4th and 5th "The Battle of the Labyrinth" and "The Last Olympian". When I was 75% down with the 5th one I was reading during a review for a test in Science, well my teacher took it away. That night I studied the 3rd lesson and took the test the next day 2 days later my teacher should me my test grade . . . 100% and gave me my book back. I finished it that night.
I recommend these books to anyone. You'll love them. I know 4 other people who are reading it to ( off course I finished them first and they are begging me to lend the books I own)
Dear Shelby
16 years ago
1 comment:
Shelby,
My son Jon LOVES this series! It sounds like I need to read it too!
Leian
Post a Comment