Monday, November 22, 2010

Why hello there, Shelby here, long time no . . .posts????haha lol Let's see here . . .I'm in 8th grade . . . I picked my clases last week for next year . . .I'm taking regular english, geomatry(advanced),JROTC, spanish 2, band(with tenor not clarinet) and jornalisem:) ummmmmmmmmm oh and by the way i switch instruments in band from clarinet to tenor sax. I think I like the tenor better. . . book update: I just finished a 10 book series called "Pendragon":) it was amazing:). . . a new student moved here a couple weeks ago and we bestest friends:) oh and here name is Marina she is wierd like me:) . . .one of my 2 of my other friends are moving:( they are brother and sister and I've known them for like ever:( . . . my favorite song is Grenade by: Bruno Mars:) . . . yea I think that just summmms everything up. See ya later
-Shelby:)
p.s. today I made up a holiday it's called "national I love you day":) Nov.22 yea on this day you tell EVERYONE that you couldn't live without that you LOVE them:)

No comments: